Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dear Santa, All I Want For Christmas is : The Follow-up List

Dear Santa,
I just wanted to let you know that I had to revise my list, since I ended up getting a couple of the items on my list or I just changed my mine. Here is my new and improved list. I have been a very good girl!
1. Karaoke for Xbox or Wii with microphone

2. Pretty warm fleece pajamas

3. GPS for my car

4. Silpat for baking

5. Snow suit (or you can add to the TJ Maxx card and I can get it myself)
6. Skis

7. Wii Just Dance

8. LL Bean Wildcat Boots
9. Gift Certificates (QVC or eBay for my Bare Escentuals Makeup, iTunes, TJ Maxx (for workout clothes)

10. Zumba Wii Game
11. Flip Camcorder

12. Accessories for my Canon Rebel XS DSLR (such as a better flash)

And don't worry Santa, I will add to the list in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment