Monday, November 8, 2010

Dear Santa, All I Want For Christmas is

  1. A laptop with a web cam already in it
  2. Pretty warm fleece pajamas
  3. GPS for my car
  4. Silpat for baking
  5. New workout gear (clothes and sneakers)
  6. KitchenAid Chef Series Food Chopper (in Chrome or Susan G. Komen Pink one to leave on my countertop for small jobs) (red will do since it's on sale at Target and I think Amazon.com)
  7. Wii Just Dance
  8. Wii Kinect Sensor
  9. Gift Certificates (QVC for my Bare Escentuals Makeup, iTunes, TJ Maxx)
  10. Mastering the Art of French Cooking (2 Volume Set) [Box set] [Hardcover]
  11. Flip Camcorder
  12. Accessories for my Canon Rebel XS DSLR (such as a better flash)
And don't worry Santa, I will add to the list in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment