Monday, November 8, 2010

Elf on the Shelf is My New Best Friend (Less Stressful Holiday Season)

I have to say the Elf on the Shelf has become one of my favorite purchases of late. It's an elf that comes with a book to tell the story about him being santa's helper. The elf watches the kids and then flies back to santa every evening to report on how the children behave. He then finds a new hiding place when he comes back from the North Pole. My kids love him. They have named our elf Jack and they love to find his hiding places in the morning. If they start to misbehave, then I tell them that Jack is watching and he'll be going back to tell Santa at night. It works like a charm. Wish I had made this purchase earlier. This Christmas season will now be a little less stressful! If you are trying to find the Elf on the Shelf, look to the right side of this blog and you'll see a link to it!
Here is a commercial for the Elf on the Shelf...It's very cute:   Click here:  Elf on the Shelf

No comments:

Post a Comment