Thursday, November 18, 2010

Finally Got My Kitchenaid Food Chopper

I am so excited about my new kitchen gadget. I finally purchased my Kitchenaid Food Chopper. I have wanted this for a long time, but when the time came for presents, there were other Kitchenaid items that I wanted that were more expensive and bigger. This item was more needed in many ways though and I wish I had purchased this first. I can keep this on my countertop because it doesn't take up too much space and it takes a minute to clean it up. I can now quickly chop up my onions without crying my eyes out. I can make a salsa in a minute, chop nuts, mince garlic, chop herbs and clean up, is as easy as 1, 2, 3. I love it. Plus this great gadget is putting me in a festive mood. Maybe it's that beautiful empire red color that reminds me of Christmas. Kitchenaid has been very good to me and they have great customer service. Love, love, love this company!

No comments:

Post a Comment