Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Going Crazy the Night Before Thanksgiving

I am totally running around like a maniac tonight. I have so much to do and so little time. I have been cooking all day, cleaning, taking care of children, shopping, you name it, I've done it. It's past 10 pm and I don't know when I'll get to bed. And even when I do get some sleep, I will have to be up in so little time to start preparing the rest of the food, table and decorations. Maybe I will be lucky this year and be able to get a shower in and get dressed up. We will have to see about that one. The other nerve wracking thing is that I have to do everything, then serve the dinner, clean everything up and then get out at midnight to start my Black Friday shopping. I will have to get in line a little before 4 am for Target's Black Friday shopping. I don't know how I will do this and hope that I won't fall asleep in my shopping cart or in an aisle somewhere. I am glad I have a friend that will be with me to slap me in the face if I start to pass out...Should be a very crazy 2 days for me. There is always time for sleep on Friday afternoon if my family will allow it! Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment