Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Gap Logo is a no-no (hint, hint: bring back the quality)

I feel I need to get this off of my chest. I recently read about Gap wanting to freshen up their logo with a brand spanking new logo...I was totally shocked by this, because that's why most of us buy Gap items. Let's face it, we used to buy Gap because of the quality of their clothes, but these days the quality is more like Old Navy. The cost is still there, but the quality isn't. I remember feeling my Gap shirts and sweaters and thinking how soft they felt and how thick they were. Now, I do the same and they are thin and cheap... The quality is gone, but the prices have still risen. So what does Gap do when they see a drop in revenue, "Hmmm....Let me see...They try to change the logo. That must be the problem"... Seriously, what are these people smoking? That is one of the best things that they still have. Even though the quality has gone down, I am still a faithful consumer because of the Gap Logo. I just hope they will bring the quality back to the clothing, instead of paying ridiculous amounts out to advertising that obviously didn't know anything about marketing.

Take a hint Gap, from a faithful consumer...bring back the quality!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been disapointed with Gap for their customer service it is horrible!! I have brought a coupon more than once that was unclear and unusable..that is disapointing! I haven't really noticed the decline in quality but i believe you...I cancled my gapcard because of poor customer service and i was one of their best customers! Old navy does have poor quality clothes i agree with that!

    ReplyDelete