Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dear Santa, Black Friday Can Save You Lots of Money!

So Santa Baby,
I would like to let you know that you can save lots of money if you get out early on Black Friday and pick up some of my items. There is a Flip camcorder at Walmart for $99. And a TomTom GPS for $79. There is a also a DS Lite for $89 for my son. Oh yeah, and a trampoline for the boys for $165. Wow they have a KitchenAid Stand Mixer for $149, but I already have one so don't worry about that. So while you are at Walmart, I'll be at Target checking out the deals...maybe at 4 am, if I can do it after throwing a Thanksgiving feast at my house. Santa, I recommend that you get your butt up and save some money and make me happy. Oh and I promise to take care of you as well! Now, get some rest, save your energy for this friday, "Black Friday", that is....

No comments:

Post a Comment