Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I love Christopher Pike, Author of Young Adult and Adult Books

I just wanted to say that I really love Christopher Pike. I have had an infatuation with his books since my early teens. His style of writing just captured me from the beginning of the story til the end. I loved to try to figure out who the killer was in the books from the start. I couldn't get a book of his fast enough and still feel the same way all these years later. My favorite book of his was Remember Me. I don't want to tell you the story, but it was amazing and I just ordered it so I can read it again. It's been so long since I read it, that I hope it will be all new to me. Also I just recently picked up his Thirst novel and loved it. It is a series and I have read all three and can't wait till number 4 comes out. Thirst is a bit different, because it's about the last vampire. It wraps krishna consciousness into it, in a special way. It made me want to learn more about Krishna and the Bhagavad Gita. It's funny, because I felt like I was lead to this book so I can learn more about the spirituality that my husband and his brother (who's passed on) believe in. I highly recommend picking up one of Christopher Pike's books. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. You know me! I loved it too. I will be right there with you buying Thirst 4~~` and by the way, I do have Remember and another novel of his if you would like to borrow it!! He is a wonderful author, very skilled in the way he writes.

    ReplyDelete