Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gerard Butler

Anyone ever get those celebrity crushes? Well, I do, a bad one...I think Gerard Butler is an amazing Scottish actor and I think he is beautiful! I have been watching him since I first saw him play Atilla the Hun. If you would like to see who I am talking about, because you never have heard of him, then you have come to the right place. Here is a list of the movies he has been in:
How to Train Your Dragon - voice of Stoick
The Bounty Hunter - Milo Hunter
Law Abiding Citizen - Clyde Shelton
Gamer - Kable / John Tillman
The Ugly Truth - Mike Chadway
Tales of the Black Freighter - voice of  "The Sea Captain"
RocknRolla - One Two
Nim's Island - Jack Rusoe / Alex Rover
P.S. I Love You - Gerry
Butterfly on a Wheel - Neil Randall
300 - King Leonidas
Beowulf and Grendel - Beowulf
The Game of Their Lives - Frank Borghi
The Phantom of the Opera - The Phantom
Dear Frankie - The Stranger
Timeline - Andre Marek
Lara Croft Tomb Raider - The Cradle of Life - Terry Sheridan
Reign of Fire - Creedy
Shooters - Jackie Junior
Attila - Attila the Hun
Jewel of the Sahara - Captain Charles Belamy
Dracula 2000 - Dracula
Harrison's Flowers - Chris Kumac
The Cherry Orchard - Yasha
One More Kiss - Sam
Please! - Peter
Little White Lies - Peter
Tale of the Mummy - Burke
Fast Food - Jacko
The Young Person's Guide to Becoming a Rock Star: Making Tracks - Marty Claymore
Tomorrow Never Dies - Leading Seaman
Mrs. Brown - Archie Brown

Okay, so this is a list of most of the movies that he has played a part in. Now you can go check him out for yourself. Hope you enjoy him as much as I do! I mean, I hope you enjoy the movies as much as I do...

1 comment: