Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stuck on band-aids

It's that time of the year, to go out and buy your first aid kit if you have children and even if you don't. I feel like summer is the time, when I have to try to rush in the house to find hydrogen peroxide, neosporin, and bandaids... Oh and don't forget the ice pack. I have two rambunctious little boys that can't help but get bumps, scrapes, and cuts. I try to keep them safe, but no matter how hard I try, they somehow seem to find a way to get hurt. So this year, I am totally prepared. I picked up a good first aid kit, then I purchased some important products, such as neosporin, more band-aids, cotton balls, sunscreen, caladryl, and benadryl (new after recall). Last year, I could never find what I needed in time, because I was either out of band-aids because the kids decided they were for fashion statements, or I would run out of hydrogen peroxide...You name it, I was always missing something. Now, this is not good when mother and children are clumsy. I walk into walls, and it seems my children have inherited this wonderful gene. I am hoping we can have a safe summer this year, but I feel it's better to have a filled inventory. I think that if you are prepared, then it's more likely that it will be a more bump, scrape and cut free summer than if I don't! I am wishing you all a safe and healthy summer! Now let the summer fun and games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment