Sunday, May 16, 2010

A little bit more about me written over a year ago, when I first thought of starting this...

I am a stay at home mom with two crazy little boys. People always call me crazy and weird, in a good way of course. I love to have fun and try to keep everything positive around me, even though my husband would say otherwise. My mind is like a tornado. There are so many different elements flying through my head at once. So why not start this blog and clear my head…..

I am 32 years old and still feel like a teenager. I know some people would call that crazy, but that’s how I feel most of the time. I have a 12 year old girl that comes over to help out with the kids and likes to hang out with me and my boys if she gets bored. She will bring her best friend along with her and we will chit chat about a movie, such as Twilight and talk about how cute the guy is in it or play the Wii. I realize at those moments that I act the same as them, but come on now I am 32. I am supposed to act like a grown up, but don’t really want to. It makes me realize that, yes, I am getting older and unfortunately I can’t turn back the clock and no, I shouldn’t have a crush on a 21 year old actor…. But a lot of us don’t feel like we are older, it’s just that our bodies tell us we are. I honestly wish I could hit pause, or press rewind. I don’t want to get old. I like myself where I am right now and feel like my good years are now. If 40 is the new 30, then 30 is the new 20, right? I feel like there is so much I still want to do with my life. I know what I want to do when I grow up, but wonder if it’s too late to actually do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment