Monday, May 17, 2010

Laurell K Hamilton

I have been reading the Anita Blake Series by Laurell K Hamilton which is my new addiction. I can't seem to put these books down. Anita Blake is an animator and also known as "The Executioner", vampire executioner that is. She is a necromancer and can control zombies and vampires. She is a petite little thing that is as tough as nails. She becomes romantically involved with certain vampires and shapeshifters, but I won't say anymore about that because you won't want to read it if I give away too much. It keeps you sucked in and they are pretty naughty, not PG rated if you know what I mean. If you haven't read this series, I highly recommend them. I started to read this series after I ran out of my 2 other addictive series of books. The first was the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer and then the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. I was trying to figure out what I can read next and this became my new addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment