Sunday, May 16, 2010

Oh, those kind of dreams....

Okay, so have you ever woken up in the morning and had a horrible nightmare that your significant other has been cheating. You wake up with steam coming out of your ears, tears in your eyes, and your heart thumping fast, because you are so angry at them that you want to throw something at them. They try to say good morning and give you a hug or kiss and you just push them away and you snap at them. For the rest of the day, they are the enemy. Yes, this has happened to me on several occasions and my husband would say it requires medication, but I know as well as all of you, that this happens to most everyone at some point in their life. In a way, it reminds you that you love your partner and feel the fear of losing them, without really having to lose them. I usually get mad, but at the same time I am so happy that it was only a nightmare and that we are fine and that I don’t really have to lose him, to feel how important he really is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment